Bamboo, what is it?

Bamboo is around us every where. We use a lot of Bamboo thing in our daily life. Handcraft is incomplete without Bamboo. So what is there so special now that I am trying to tell you usual things about Bamboo? Well it is, I mean Bamboo is not an ordinary affair. You yourself will realize with growth of this piece of blog, well I can say very well it Blook. Currently I am pursuing Agriculture for some months in my reports. My readers alarmed me that "you have carved a niche for yourself rather Agri-Journalism by your reporting. Why don’t you extend it?" Actually they meant, there is a lot of extra information which don't appear in prints, let it go to air in cyber words. and the result is the blog you are reading. I am not a regular computer user on my own but the blog is slowly making me one. Thanks a lot to all of my readers for keeping me alive.

Let us go back to that Bamboo thingy. so what is Bamboo?

Bamboo is a culture.
Bamboo is a living.
Bamboo is a food.
Bamboo is a medicine rather a whole bunch of medicine.
Bamboo is a shelter.
Bamboo is a unique stimulant.

OK. let me start from basics. How it looks? A photo is worth thousands of words. Here comes the Internet world for rescue. So many people have generously shared in Internet those breathtaking photos. See for yourself.





Bamboo Path - Day 36
Originally uploaded by Velo Steve




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पुनर्मूषको भव

कलियुगी कपूत का असली रंग

बातन हाथी पाइए बातन हाथी पांव